You can use our software for performing only legal activity on the Internet. You can not use it for spamming (SPAM) because spamming is an illegal activity. If we find out that you are using our program for spamming (as defined Mass Unsolicited email sending) your license will become null and void and will be revoked immediately.
The Definition of SPAM: The word SPAM as applied to Email means Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE). Unsolicited means that the Recipient has not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent. Bulk means that the message is sent as part of a larger collection of messages, all having substantively identical content. A message is SPAM only if it is both Unsolicited and Bulk. Unsolicited Email is normal email (examples include first contact enquiries, job enquiries, sales enquiries, etc.) Bulk Email is normal email (examples include subscriber newsletters, discussion lists, information lists, etc.).
Technical Definition of SPAM: An electronic message is SPAM IF:
(1) the recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients;
AND (2) the recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent;
AND (3) the transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
Examples of legal usage of Internet related software:
Please, be aware that we fight against people who use our software to send SPAM. We do not participate ourselves in any spam campaigns and explicitly prohibit spamvertizing of our software, whether separately or with any other software. We prohibit mentioning our software or inserting links to our web site in any spam messages.
- sending invoices, order status notifications to customers who purchased your services or products;
- sending information about your services, products, special offers or price lists to users as replies to their inquiries;
- sending newsletters to the users who wittingly subscribed to your mailing lists and wants to receive your regular newsletters;
- sending email notifications and announcements to customers who chose to receive them.